Hello lovely people! I hope you have a wonderful week-end with lot of fun activities, or simply just relaxing and recovering from a week filled with hard work.
Yesterday it was The Color Run here, a color festival you run with your friends, with i attended. It was loads of fun! We started with complete white clothes, and when we finished, we were covered with all the colors of the rainbow!!! You can have your own little Color Run at home. You run with your friends, or maybe having a color party!! The colors you throw on each other are made from corn starch and food coloring which you just stir together. A piece of cake 😉
Here is some pictures of how it can look like when you cross the finish line…
So, on Thursday, it’s my graduation day.Yay! Very excited! In the morning together with my class mates, we will have a champagne breakfast. I was ordered to bring something sweet and tasty to the breakfast. I thought a lot of what everyone would like and came up with the idea of mini cupcakes. Everyone loves chocolate, and the mini cupcakes are soon sweet! Today I would like to share my recipe of mini chocolate bounty cupcakes <3. This recipe will give about 27 mini cupcakes.
- 200g caster sugar
- 100g room temperatured butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg white
- 350g almond flour
- 6tbsp cocoa powder
- 2tsp baking powder
- 2tsp vanilla extract
- 5 tbsp sour cream
- A pinch of salt
- 14 mini Bounty bars
- Put the oven on 180°C (350°F). Cream the caster sugar and the butter together. Then add the eggs, one at the time, until completely incorporated.
- Sift the almond flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt in to the butter mixture. Fold in the sour cream, vanilla extract and last a whisked egg white (whisk until you can turn the bowl with the egg white upside down).
- In a mini cupcake tin, put 3/4 of the batter to each cupcake. Cut the mini Bounty bars in half and put one half Bounty in to each cupcake.
- Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes.
- Let the mini cupcakes cool to room temperature.