The weather here is just wonderful! It is sunny, the birds are singing and the air so warm. Today me and Carmen brought some picknick with us when we went to the beach. Gluten free pancakes, cream and a raspberry and lime compote. I hope you enjoy this take on my gluten free pancakes.
Happy pancake making!
This recipe will give, depending on how big you make them, about 10 pancakes.
- 200ml milk
- 2 eggs
- 3tbsp melted butter
- 160g gluten free flour
- 2tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3tbsp caster sugar
Raspberry and lime compote:
- 400g raspberries
- 1 lime (zest and juice)
- 2tbsp powder sugar
- 250ml heavy whipping cream
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs, the milk and the melted butter together.
- In a different bowl, whisk the flour, baking powder, salt and caster sugar together.
- Mix the dry ingredients together with the wet ingredients.
- Cook the pancakes in a pan, and turn them when bubbles start to show at the surface of the pancake.
- For the compote, in a sauce pan cook the raspberries, the lime juice and zest together. When everything have come together as a jam-like consistency stir in the powder sugar.
- Serve with whipped cream.